Here's how coaching can TRANSFORM your life, and what makes Certified High Performance Coaching Different.
At the end of this video, I'll explain the process on how to qualify and schedule a FREE 1-hour strategy session to provide you with your custom transformation plan!
Sometimes we need more challenge to progress more quickly.
Most people struggle in life because they are not challenged enough, .
Challenged to think differently. Challenged to do things differently. Challenged to be better versions of themselves.
Sometimes you get lucky and have a great mentor that pushes you forward, or you have the self-discipline to constantly push.
And sometimes you need someone with perspective, who can challenge you in a way that helps you become the best version of yourself.
Because it’s not easy. And most people are struggling more than they have to in these areas.
Even though we all have big goals and dreams, most people today are drowning in stress, overwhelm, and uncertainty.
The sad thing is that if they don’t figure out how to turn it around, they’ll not only fail to accomplish their dreams, but as the economy keeps getting better they’ll simply be left behind.
So think about YOUR life.
- Are you stuck in old or bad thinking about yourself? Do you have beliefs like, “I’m not worthy enough for success in my career," "I don't deserve healthy and loving relationships," or "I'm not enough.”
- Have you stopped feeling progress in your life because you stop improving? When your growth stalls out for a while, you start to feel restless and without a calling or purpose.
- Did you give up your power to make change in your life? Because it’s comfortable to continue with the status-quo, or because you stop believing change is possible?
I can help you...
Hi! I’m Shawn Buttner, Certified High Performance Coach, and I help professionals transform their careers, so they don’t burn out.
I became a coach because I love helping people. I struggled to figure out what my next steps were in my career, and thought coaching skills would help me better lead engineering teams and move into management. Have you ever pushed yourself to be better, and it caused you to change your plans?
Well, I fell in love with the process and results of CHPC. The process not only helped me figure out my next steps, it showed me what I wanted to do "when I grew up."
I loved having an intelligent, pointed conversation with folks that helps them learn, grow, and advance! It's an extraordinary feeling and how I measure a good day. I know my passion for coaching can help transform people’s lives.LET ME BE YOUR COACH
High performance coaching will completely change how you feel, manage your day, and influence others.
So what makes CHPC different from other coaching programs and styles? Well, it’s a science-based process that is proven to help people get breakthroughs in their lives.
My clients generally have enjoyed four outcomes from coaching:
- Clarity: Figuring out why they do the things they do, feeling more confident moving into the future, or figuring out what’s important to them. Sometimes you need a coach to provide the right perspective, questions,
- Challenge - The push to be a better person, and believe in a better version of yourself is powerful.
- Congruency - CHPC helps you align your life towards your goals. Ever wake up in the morning fully connected to your purpose? You tell everyone you are on fire. What if you could systemize these types of good days? That’s why you need an experienced coach to help tease, clarify, and figure out how to make good days more consistent.
- Camaraderie: CHPC is a collaboration process to cheer you on when you win, talk you through when things get tough or fall short. A CHPC is in it for your best self and future.
Thousands of folks have self-rated high performance coaching a 9.6/10 in satisfaction. That’s why CHPC is the highest rated coaching program in the world!
What Is High Performance Coaching?
High Performance is defined as consistently succeeding beyond what's normal in your life, without harming your health and relationships.
High Performance living is the feeling of full confidence, joy, and presences from living into your best you.
So what is the high performance coaching program?
It's a 12-week program where we meet for 1-hour on Zoom. Each week we have a topic to discuss, and a worksheet or tool as homework for you to use afterwards.
The Session Are:
Session #1: Focal Points
Session #7: Psychology Mastery
Session #2: Clarity
Session #8: Physiology Mastery
Session #3: Energy
Session #9: Productivity Mastery
Session #4: Courage
Session #10: Persuasion Mastery
Session #5: Productivity
Session #11: Purpose Mastery
Session #6: Influence
Session #12: Commitment To High Performance
To begin, and to see if you qualify, just follow these instructions right now:
Apply for a free strategy session by clicking the button below.
I review your application and determine if you’re a right fit, and you pick a time to schedule a free one-on-one consult with you. It's that easy and I'm looking forward to working with you. Yes, really – I’ll help you for free on this one!
"Shawn has a knack for getting me out of my comfort zone simply by asking the right questions. I often finished our sessions with excitement to get to work on the plan we crafted as I worked towards a better me."
"High Performance Coaching helped me clarify my purpose in life, not just in a big dream kind of way but also in a concrete daily practice way. It forced me to look at the things in my way and gave me strategies to overcome them, personal strategies that work for me. I honestly wouldn’t have weather this pandemic so well without them!"
"Shawn provided me with tools tailored to my needs specific to each roadblock. After the first session, I was already seeing results in my life!"
You really have nothing to lose!!
I believe so much in High Performance Coaching that I don’t need any commitment from you more than just filling out your questionnaire and scheduling that first 60 minute session with me.
It will give me an opportunity to see if you are ready and committed to improving your life, and make sure that honestly we are a good fit in our communication style.
If you don’t feel like this is your time, you will get the benefit of the questionnaire and the first session of free coaching with no other obligation.