I’m Shawn Buttner, CHPC and author of the eBook Delete Your Student Debt. I help people learn more about self development so that they can experience more joy, growth, and impact in the world.
- Have you ever struggled to master your mind, some days you just feel like you are so stressed you have trouble overcoming the stress so you can get on with your day?
- Have you ever felt like you had let your body get a little out of control, eating food that you know is bad for you, and feeling too tired to exercise?
- Have you ever shot out of bed, super motivated and then felt like you hadn’t accomplished anything at the end of the day?
- Sometimes maybe you are trying to influence people, and it doesn't seem like anyone is listening to you, or people to buy from you at the levels you want.
If you said yes to any of these questions I have great news for you! These are a few of the topics we discuss in High Performance and self development!
So What is Certified High Performance Coaching?
Certified High Performance Coaching is proven process that helps people find more clarity, energy, courage, productivity, and influence so that they can "beat normal" at work and in their personal relationships.
Many traditional coaching programs have been based on how you are feeling right now, with you guiding the process. Without a curriculum, the coaching can get repetitive and boring after a while.
Not so with Certified High Performance Coaching! Each session, you are guided through a process that has been tested to help you get the breakthroughs you need to advance your life, along with implementable tools, techniques, and strategies to use immediately.
Why Do People Hire a Certified High Performance Coach?
- I want to improve in an area I am already good or great in.
- I want to find a clear way forward in my work or relationships.
- I want to be congruent with my values, my best self right now, and my future best self.
- I want to be challenged to be better; have a special relationship where I can be challenged with my best interest in mind.
- I want a sounding-board, a cheerleader, a confidant, and someone who is in my corner. Someone I could share personal opportunities or problems and help generate better options.
If you are curious about High Performance Coaching, great news! You can apply have a FREE 1-hour strategy session with Shawn.
Just click the Button above, fill out the questionnaire and send it to [email protected] If you seem like a great fit, we will contact you to schedule a time.
Otherwise, we would love to hear why or why not you would like a coach in the comment session below!